If you are searching out Ignou PGCCC solved assignment 2019-20 free of cost download pdf? So this platform is the best for Ignou assignments for 2019-2020. Here we are able to offer you the entire statistics about Ignou PGCCC solved assignment 2019-20 free of cost download pdf. We will provide all the Ignou PGCCC solved assignment 2019-20 free of cost download pdf for all courses.
In the backdrop of importance placed on creating awareness on climate change science and adaptation strategies by various ministries under the Government of India, the programme was tailor-made to incorporate the developments in the domain of climate change with respect to human influences on climate, the consequences of climate change, climate change conventions and protocols. The learners will be enriched with knowledge on the impact of climate change on terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems. The learners will be capacitated with the response options to climate change like mitigation and adaptation strategies.
Program Code: PGCCC (MEV)
Session: July 2019- January 2020
CLICK THIS LINK AND DOWNLOAD YOUR ASSIGNMENT
|SUBJECT CODE||SUBJECT NAME||DOWNLOAD LINK|
|MEV-21||Introduction to Climate Change||DOWNLOAD NOW EM RS.100/-|
|MEV-22||Impacts of Climate Change||DOWNLOAD NOW EM RS.100/-|
|MEV-23||Mitigation and Adaptation to Climate Change||DOWNLOAD NOW EM RS.100/-|
|MEV-24||Climate Change Assessment Tools||DOWNLOAD NOW EM RS.100/-|
|MEV-25||Climate Change and Society||DOWNLOAD NOW EM RS.100/-|
Payment modes you can use :
GooglePay – 9311471215
PhonePe – 9311471215
Paytm – 9311471215
Note: If you face any problem in downloading the Ignou assignments then :
Whatapp/ Call us at 9311471215 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To expose the learners to the domain of climate change and conventions on climate change 2. To acquaint the learners with impacts of climate change on terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems 3. To equip the learners with the mitigation and adaptation strategies against climate change 4. To develop an understanding of climate change assessment tools 5. To acquaint the learners with the interaction between climate change and society.
How might we check our assignment status?
To check the status of the assignment, visit this link to the official website of IGNOU.
Assignment/Project/Practical Submission Status/Checking:
- Enter Enrollment No. (9 Digit)*.
- Enter the Programme Code.
- By clicking on the submit button, you will get the result on the screen.
How can we get good marks in IGNOU assignments?
To get good marks in IGNOU assignments we should follow the followings methods:
- The matter (answers) should be ours.
- Our every answer should be Unique and not copied from anywhere.
- We have written all answers in easy and understandable language in assignments.
- We put all our efforts into writing to make it best, we will check all the assignments after completion.
- We will follow all rules of Ignou during the presentation of assignments.
- All pages of the assignment should be properly arranged and attached inside a file.
- All answers should be written in good handwriting.
- Proper indentation must be used.
- Each and every answer should be properly numbered.
- Only white A4 sheets should be used for preparing assignments.
- A copy of printed assignments should be attached in the starting of the file along with assignment code for further reference.
Where to Submit the IGNOU Solved Assignments?
Dear All Ignou Students, According to IGNOU University, you will have to submit these projects at IGNOU Center. When you will submit your assignment then don’t forget to collect submission slip, Keep it in mind.
Click on the link for more information.
visit my website :
Any query please call And What’s App: 9311471215
NOTE: HANDWRITING ALSO AVAILABLE
“If students are not interested in writing solved assignments, they don’t have to take the stress. We will write and give you the solved assignments, for that you have to order us ahead of time, already on the website, the number is given. If any students are outsiders, we will send post assignments to them ”.